Privacy & Site Policies
The Military Child Education Coalition (MCEC) is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website.
What this Privacy Statement Covers:
This Military Child Education Coalition Online Privacy Statement is applicable worldwide and covers how the MCEC treats personal information collected by us through our website.
Collection of Your Personal Information:
The MCEC will always notify you before we collect any Personal information from you and will inform you of the purpose for collecting such information. “Personal Information” is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, credit or debit card number, title occupation, and other information required to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you may have requested. Some of the reasons we collect your Personal Information include:
- Registration for membership programs or newsletter subscriptions
- Request for information about us
- Placement of a transaction or order
- Registration to attend a workshop, seminar, or conference
- Participation in an online survey
- Participation in discussion groups or forum
- Application for employment or volunteer opportunities
Use of Your Personal Information:
The MCEC will only use your Personal Information in the manner we specified it would be used when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your Personal Information is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your Personal Information include:
- Process your orders and deliver the services or materials you have ordered;
- Keep you up to date on the latest MCEC announcements, activities, programs or services;
- Notify you of special offers and other such information;
- Provide customer feedback and support;
- Conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
Access to and Accuracy of Your Personal Information:
We need help in keeping your Personal Information accurate and up to date. Please notify us of any changes to your Personal Information.