Save the Date - MCEC’s 2011 Annual Conference is June 21-23 in Nashville!
03/14/2011 Published by: Suzanne
Interested in learning more about our parent organization, The Military Child Education Coalition (MCEC)®? Join us at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee from June 21st through the 23rd for the13th Annual Military Child Education Coalition® Conference and find out what they are doing "for the sake of the child!" . . .
What is it?
Enjoy speakers, seminars, institutes, learning and networking all while in the midst of those who are concerned about supporting military children. This year's conference will feature:
- Captain Scott Smiley - Author of Hope Unseen: The Story of the U.S. Army's First Active-Duty Blind Officer
- Doris Kearns Goodwin - Presidential Historian and Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author of Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln
- Robert B. Haas - Author of Miracle Man: 100 Days with Oliver
- Barry Schwartz - Dorwin Cartwright Professor at Swarthmore College and Author of Paradox of Choice: Why More is Less
Where is it?
At the newly-renovated Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
When is it?
June 21-23, 2011
How can I get more information?
Visit the MCEC® web site for more details and registration. Hope to see you there!Share This Page
Leave a Comment
- Moving to a New School
- Your Child's Ages & Stages
- Student 2 Student Programs Worldwide
- Transition to College
- Special Topics
- Extra Resource Documents
- Why Sponsor S2S?
- Revealing the Secrets of Successful Military Parents
- Instant Friends – Is it Possible?
College Prep Toolbox
Find out what the GI Bill can do for you
Free ACT/SAT prep
Free SAT Prep
SAT/ACT prep free for military families
Helping high school students with both high school and college prep materials.
Plan for your bright future using the information and resources found here.
Research the best options for you