Free Membership to Sittercity for Military Families
03/30/2011 Published by: Suzanne
Military families face many challenges, not the least of which is finding quality childcare . . . especially if you don't have any family or friends nearby to help out. Whether you're looking for daily childcare, after school care, a sitter to watch the kids on "date night", or even a weekend getaway, deciding on who to trust with your kids can be a daunting task. Sittercity is ready to help!...
- WHAT is Sittercity? Sittercity is an online source for child care, pet care, senior care, house sitting, housekeeping and tutoring. Sittercity has a network of more than a million caregiver profiles nationwide, and helps families and individuals across America find the perfect in-home care provider quickly, easily and safely.
- WHO is paying for the free memberships? In keeping with Michelle Obama and our current administration's desire to improve the lives of military families, the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) officially selected Sittercity's Corporate Program to aid families in their search for in-home care.
- HOW does the program work? Army, Marine, Navy and Air Force families (including active duty, reserve and guard) access the paid memberships through a custom built military portal where they can sign up and get started on their search! Go to www.sittercity.com/dod for more details.
Check it out and let us know how it goes!Share This Page
Leave a Comment
- Moving to a New School
- Your Child's Ages & Stages
- Student 2 Student Programs Worldwide
- Transition to College
- Special Topics
- Extra Resource Documents
- Why Sponsor S2S?
- Revealing the Secrets of Successful Military Parents
- Instant Friends – Is it Possible?
College Prep Toolbox
Find out what the GI Bill can do for you
Free ACT/SAT prep
Free SAT Prep
SAT/ACT prep free for military families
Helping high school students with both high school and college prep materials.
Plan for your bright future using the information and resources found here.
Research the best options for you