Create Your Own Virtual File Drawer
05/03/2011 Published by: Suzanne
Have you been looking for a smarter way to track all of your student’s important school information (such as their classes, activities and awards ... all of the important information your child will need when it’s time to apply for jobs, scholarships and/or college)? SchoolQuest.org™ has the answer! Create a “Student Profile” on our site and you’ll have a virtual file drawer of information.
- Who can create one? Anyone can come to our website and create a profile.
- Is there a cost involved? No . . . this is a free feature of our website!
- How do I get started? At the bottom of the SchoolQuest.org home page, click on the orange “Create My Profile” box and follow the directions to establish a password protected profile. If you don’t have time to enter all of your information at once, no problem! What you’ve entered so far will be saved and you can pick up from there the next time you log on.
- What are the benefits of establishing student profiles? All of your student’s information will be in one secure location so that no matter how many times you move, or where you are, you will be able to access and print out your student’s information when you need it.
Give it a try and let us know what you think! It’s all “for the sake of the child.”Share This Page
Leave a Comment
- Moving to a New School
- Your Child's Ages & Stages
- Student 2 Student Programs Worldwide
- Transition to College
- Special Topics
- Extra Resource Documents
- Why Sponsor S2S?
- Revealing the Secrets of Successful Military Parents
- Instant Friends – Is it Possible?
College Prep Toolbox
Find out what the GI Bill can do for you
Free ACT/SAT prep
Free SAT Prep
SAT/ACT prep free for military families
Helping high school students with both high school and college prep materials.
Plan for your bright future using the information and resources found here.
Research the best options for you