“The Role We Play” - How MCEC impacts the lives of military-connected kids
06/14/2013 Published by: Suzanne
What is the Military Child Education Coalition (MCEC)®?
- SchoolQuest.org’s™ parent organization
- There to support with programs for military-connected children of all ages, and their families
- There to educate parents, educators and community leaders to create a network of support through programs like accredited professional development trainings, resources and annual National Training Seminars
- Partners with other organizations and individuals who care about military-connected kids and their families
Watch the video below for added insight . . .
Where can I learn more about MCEC?
- Check out MCEC’s website
- Attend the National Training Seminar in Maryland next month to learn first-hand what MCEC is all about and meet others who work to support military kids
- Continue to visit our SchoolQuest.org resource and explore all of the tools we have available there
How can you help?
Become a member and join us in the effort to lift up the approximately 4 million military-connected children . . . for the sake of the child.Share This Page
Leave a Comment
- Moving to a New School
- Your Child's Ages & Stages
- Student 2 Student Programs Worldwide
- Transition to College
- Special Topics
- Extra Resource Documents
- Why Sponsor S2S?
- Revealing the Secrets of Successful Military Parents
- Instant Friends – Is it Possible?
College Prep Toolbox
Find out what the GI Bill can do for you
Free ACT/SAT prep
Free SAT Prep
SAT/ACT prep free for military families
Helping high school students with both high school and college prep materials.
Plan for your bright future using the information and resources found here.
Research the best options for you