SchoolQuest’s Favorite Back to School Blogs!
08/28/2014 Published by: Suzanne
Students will soon be stepping through those doors and walking down those halls again (if they haven’t already!) as it’s “Back to School” time. Here to help with ideas, information and resources for making this transition as smooth as possible for your student(s) are some of our favorite blog posts from the past touching on everything from:
- Features of our SchoolQuest.org™ website which are available to you 24/7 as described in “SchoolQuest.org™ . . . Your Back to School Resource!”
- Thoughts on resilience and how to develop this crucial skill in your children in “Dr. Kenneth R. Ginsburg’s 7 Crucial C’s of Resilience”
- A Back to School resource highlighted in “Back to School 101 . . . Brought to you by Child Mind® “
- The importance of a starting off high school on the right foot in “9th Grade – The Most Important Year in High School”
- Resources available in “Preparing for the First Day of School? . . . Find Help in our SchoolQuest.org™ Library!”
- “Free Tutoring” available to military-connected families
Don’t forget to share your “First Day of School” photos with the Military Child Education Coalition® (MCEC®) at email@example.com . . . your pictures will become part of their 2014 Back-to-School Album!
**Help us get the word out about SchoolQuest.org™ by liking us on Facebook! SchoolQuest.org™ is an initiative of the Military Child Education Coalition® (MCEC®). Follow us on the MCEC® Twitter feed . . . for the sake of the child!Share This Page
Leave a Comment
- Moving to a New School
- Your Child's Ages & Stages
- Student 2 Student Programs Worldwide
- Transition to College
- Special Topics
- Extra Resource Documents
- Why Sponsor S2S?
- Revealing the Secrets of Successful Military Parents
- Instant Friends – Is it Possible?
College Prep Toolbox
Find out what the GI Bill can do for you
Free ACT/SAT prep
Free SAT Prep
SAT/ACT prep free for military families
Helping high school students with both high school and college prep materials.
Plan for your bright future using the information and resources found here.
Research the best options for you