SchoolQuest.org . . . Your Back to School Resource!
08/13/2013 Published by: Suzanne
The signs are everywhere . . . school supplies in the shopping aisles, flyers for children’s clothing sales, and the start of “fall” schedules for kids’ activities. Yes, it is “Back to School” time!!!
When military families need to find information and helpful tools for learning, there’s no better resource than SchoolQuest.org™!
Here’s an update on all of the tools we have for you . . .
- Find a School– For families who are moving to a new area and are looking for information on the schools districts and schools there.
- SchoolQuest Profile– For parents looking for a safe place to store a record of each of their student’s schools, classes, activities, achievements, etc.
- SchoolQuest College Planners– For the parents of 8th-12th grade students who are ready to start planning for their college education by searching for schools (College Options Services), preparing for standardized tests (Method Test Prep) and/or looking for scholarship funds (SchoolQuest’s Scholarship Finder).
- State Education Resources– For parents looking to research a state specific issue or requirement.
- SchoolQuest Library– For parents/students hoping to learn more about a specific subject such as “Homework Help”.
- SchoolQuest Blog– For news and updates on resources available for military-connected kids and their families.
- Ask Aunt Peggie– For parents and families looking for answers that they just can’t seem to find. Aunt Peggie is the Military Child Education Coalition’s® (MCEC’s®) resident resource for all things transition. With personal experience as a military-connected child (she attended 9 schools by grade 12) and 34 years of experience in school administration and the classroom, there’s no one better equipped to find the answers you’re seeking!
Links for all of these resources can be found on our SchoolQuest.org™ home page.
**Help us get the word out about SchoolQuest.org™ by liking us on Facebook! SchoolQuest.org™ is an initiative of the Military Child Education Coalition® (MCEC®). Follow us on the MCEC® Twitter feed . . . for the sake of the child!Share This Page
Leave a Comment
- Moving to a New School
- Your Child's Ages & Stages
- Student 2 Student Programs Worldwide
- Transition to College
- Special Topics
- Extra Resource Documents
- Why Sponsor S2S?
- Revealing the Secrets of Successful Military Parents
- Instant Friends – Is it Possible?
College Prep Toolbox
Find out what the GI Bill can do for you
Free ACT/SAT prep
Free SAT Prep
SAT/ACT prep free for military families
Helping high school students with both high school and college prep materials.
Plan for your bright future using the information and resources found here.
Research the best options for you