Preparing for the First Day of School? . . . Find Help in our SchoolQuest.org Library!
08/06/2013 Published by: Suzanne
It’s that time of year when many families are preparing to send a child to school for the first time.
- What should they do to get their child registered?
- What will they need to bring in order to do so?
- What immunizations will be required?
- What can they expect to have happen on their first day?
- What should they talk to their child about in order to get them ready?
Look no further than our SchoolQuest.org™ Library’s “Early Childhood & Preparation” section! In it you will find several topics that touch on the issues above . . .
- “Getting Ready for the First Day of School”
- “Registering for Pre-K, Kindergarten & First Grade”
- . . . and many more
Our Library is always “open” so you can research your questions when YOUR schedule allows.
Share This Page
**Help us get the word out about SchoolQuest.org™ by liking us on Facebook! SchoolQuest.org™ is an initiative of the Military Child Education Coalition® (MCEC®). Follow us on the MCEC® Twitter feed . . . for the sake of the child!
Leave a Comment
- Moving to a New School
- Your Child's Ages & Stages
- Student 2 Student Programs Worldwide
- Transition to College
- Special Topics
- Extra Resource Documents
- Why Sponsor S2S?
- Revealing the Secrets of Successful Military Parents
- Instant Friends – Is it Possible?
College Prep Toolbox
Find out what the GI Bill can do for you
Free ACT/SAT prep
Free SAT Prep
SAT/ACT prep free for military families
Helping high school students with both high school and college prep materials.
Plan for your bright future using the information and resources found here.
Research the best options for you