Last But Not Least . . . The SchoolQuest.org Library Glossary!
06/12/2012 Published by: Suzanne
By now most students are excitedly celebrating the end of yet another school year. To commemorate the occasion, I thought we’d take a look at the “end” of our very own SchoolQuest.org™ Library . . . the glossary! As the last “topic” listed, it may get overlooked; however, it serves a very valuable purpose! Read on to learn more . . .
Good to Know:
- Developed in spring of 2005
- One-stop “shop” for definitions/explanations of terms and acronyms often used in educational settings
- Just like the glossary you’d find in a trusted resource, listings are provided from A to Z
- Listings often include web site links for more information on a topic or organization
- Included is a “bonus” link to references and notes as an added resource
So stop by the SchoolQuest.org™ Library and check out the glossary . . . it’s always open and our resources are always available to “check-out” . . . for the sake of the child!Share This Page
Leave a Comment
- Moving to a New School
- Your Child's Ages & Stages
- Student 2 Student Programs Worldwide
- Transition to College
- Special Topics
- Extra Resource Documents
- Why Sponsor S2S?
- Revealing the Secrets of Successful Military Parents
- Instant Friends – Is it Possible?
College Prep Toolbox
Find out what the GI Bill can do for you
Free ACT/SAT prep
Free SAT Prep
SAT/ACT prep free for military families
Helping high school students with both high school and college prep materials.
Plan for your bright future using the information and resources found here.
Research the best options for you