College Planning Resources . . . Find them in the SchoolQuest.org Library!
10/06/2012 Published by: Suzanne
It’s that time of year when high school seniors are busy planning and preparing for what will come after their graduation. Freshmen, sophomores and juniors may be in the early stages of exploring their options. While some have already narrowed down their school(s) of choice, others may still be undecided when it comes to what college/university they would like to attend. SchoolQuest.org’s™ Library is ready and waiting to be of assistance!
What will I find there?
- Looking for something that can help you narrow down and then compare schools? Check out our “College Comparison Tools” and “College Ratings and Rankings” documents.
- Wondering how you’re going to be able to pay for school? Check out our “Paying for College”, “Tips for Scholarships, Grants & Essay Searches”and “Military Affiliated Scholarship Search Engines” documents for a host of suggestions on how and where to get started.
- Thinking about a career in the areas of Math or Science? Read our resource document about the “National Math and Science Initiative”, a non-profit launched with the goal of expanding Math and Science education in the United States.
- Wondering about whether a college you’re interested in offers instate tuition rates for out-of-state military students? Our “Instate Tuition and Waivers” document can help you with your research.
- Perhaps you’re considering starting your college education at one institution with the likelihood of transferring to another one to finish your degree. To gain some insight on what to consider so you get the maximum amount of credit for the time you spend at the first school, “check out” our document “College Transfer Students.”
- For information on all of the above and more, open up our document titled, “College Board Online Resources” to learn how you can set up your own free account on the College Board for Students page.
Know that we at SchoolQuest.org™ are here and ready to be of assistance . . . good luck to everyone in your college planning and preparation!Share This Page
Leave a Comment
- Moving to a New School
- Your Child's Ages & Stages
- Student 2 Student Programs Worldwide
- Transition to College
- Special Topics
- Extra Resource Documents
- Why Sponsor S2S?
- Revealing the Secrets of Successful Military Parents
- Instant Friends – Is it Possible?
College Prep Toolbox
Find out what the GI Bill can do for you
Free ACT/SAT prep
Free SAT Prep
SAT/ACT prep free for military families
Helping high school students with both high school and college prep materials.
Plan for your bright future using the information and resources found here.
Research the best options for you