“15 Things Challenge!” . . . In honor of MCEC’s 15th Birthday
03/12/2013 Published by: Suzanne
Calling all military-connected students! In honor of the Military Child Education Coalition’s (MCEC’s)® 15th birthday, we are asking that you send us your art, poetry or videos highlighting 15 things that represent your life as a military child. We know how creative you can be, and given your diverse backgrounds we can’t wait to see the imaginative ideas this will generate.
MCEC will feature submissions all year long in celebration of military kids and the work they do for them!
Here are some suggestions to consider . . .
- 15 places you’ve lived or visited
- Review 15 movies you’ve seen on international flights
- Draw 15 items that define you
- Film 15 seconds of stop motion
- 15 pictures you’ve drawn as a military child
Send submissions to: Susan Connolly at Susan.Connolly@MilitaryChild.orgShare This Page
Leave a Comment
- Moving to a New School
- Your Child's Ages & Stages
- Student 2 Student Programs Worldwide
- Transition to College
- Special Topics
- Extra Resource Documents
- Why Sponsor S2S?
- Revealing the Secrets of Successful Military Parents
- Instant Friends – Is it Possible?
College Prep Toolbox
Find out what the GI Bill can do for you
Free ACT/SAT prep
Free SAT Prep
SAT/ACT prep free for military families
Helping high school students with both high school and college prep materials.
Plan for your bright future using the information and resources found here.
Research the best options for you